Sunday, January 15, 2012

Duct Tape Chic

Hey so I'm Kallie :) hahah um lets see well this blog is odviously about my duct tape craze!! haha to tell you a little about me I have a rediculous sence of humor (as you will notice if you read this blog very long) as stated in my "about me" section I love DIY. which is great news for you because ill be posting lost! I odviously lovvveeee duct tape and anything made out of it...hence the blog :) I've got a thing for jell-o and anything SPARKLEY! So if they made sparkeling duct tape i would be in love! actually they do make a silver metalic kinda shiny duct tape that im in love with currently! :) so yeah. well that kinda sums up me for now...this blog will be primaraly about duct tape, stuff you can make with it, and what not. but im sure other crafing things as well as just random stuff i love will show up too. :) so there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment